Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Look

As you have noticed I have given my blog a new look.

I want our blog to be not only about our adoption from Ukraine, but also about advocating for the adoption of children with HIV. I have added a few "buttons" on the side of the blog that will link you to some wonderful websites and blogs that have so much information on HIV and adopting a child with HIV. Please visit these sites and read the information and stories there.

I hope that through our journey we can open the eyes and hearts of even just one person to these wonderful children that are so deserving of a family. I also hope that even if in just some small way we can help to break the stigma associated with HIV, so that families do not have to wrestle with whether or not to disclose their child's status to people.

I hope you will enjoy following our "Positive Adoption Story".

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking to my blog! Your new look is great. I just can't wait until it has pictures of your new little girl! I'll be patient...

    ReplyDelete