Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Heading out.

We are leaving in a few hours for Ukraine.

We are still not 100% sure what will happen when we get there. We are okay with our Plan B though if that is the way we have to go.

I will update as often as possible!


  1. AHHHHH! Im so happy for you guys! You certainly are giving it your best efforts for your daughter, and you can only do as much as the government will allow! I cant wait to read this next chapter for y'all! Best wishes!!

  2. Praying for yall :) How exciting you are at this point :)


  3. It is 1:31 right now. I'm praying that everything is going smoothly so far, since you should have been airborn one minute ago:) We may be leaving Sunday anyway- so maybe I'll see ya:)

  4. wow I am so amazed every time this becomes a reality for someone. Remember nothing takes God by surprise so place the trip at his feet and know it will be in His Hands at that very moment. Trust Him in everything, the peace is well worth the not knowing that will hang over your every step...and yes, no matter what, it is a positive adoption story.

  5. Praying for God's perfect peace and will to prevail, and for your new little one! God bless!

  6. Jaime,
    I am praying for you as you are traveling and that God will lead you very, very clearly when you get there. I don't think I've visited your blog before but it is so cute and I'm touched by your advocacy for HIV+ kids. God's rich blessings to you and your family.
    Joy, RR