Sunday, August 1, 2010

The newest Whites

I wanted to post a few pictures of the newest members of the White family. They are, of course, the reason I am here. I am so blessed to be able to meet these sweet angels. I can't wait to watch them grow in their family and really blossom and flourish.



This is Peyton. He just turned 3 in July. He is so, so cute. I have been in love with this boy ever since I met him last summer. He was happily drinking out of a water bottle and licking his lip when I snapped this picture.




This is Jessa. She will be turning two at the end of August. She is such a squishy love. I just love to hold her. She is so happy and has the cutest little laugh.




This is Amelia (Mimi). She will be one the middle of September. She is the most content little baby. I just loved watching her stare up into her Mommy's eyes while she was drinking her bottle.



Isn't it wonderful that these children will know the love of a family. A few more days little ones and you will be home where you belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment