Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Morgan and Victoria had a great time trick-or-treating. Victoria really enjoyed her first Halloween. She was so cute going up to all of the doors. At one house the lady said "bye" as the girls were walking away and Victoria said "bye - I miss you". I always say "bye - I'll miss you, I love you" when I am leaving for work and Victoria repeats it. It was really cute. The lady laughed.

Here are some pictures of my princesses. Morgan was Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and Victoria was Cinderella.














5 comments:

  1. They look so great! My goodness Victoria is TALL, she's catching up to Miss Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What little beauties! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both look gorgeous! What beautiful princesses you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are precious! How are they getting along?

    ReplyDelete