Wednesday, August 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!!!

Today is my sister Amanda's birthday! I can not begin to tell you how much help she has been to us throughout this process. She is the one currently staying at our house and caring for all of our animals. For those of you that know us, you know what an huge task that is. For those of you that don't - it includes caring for 6 dogs, a cat and fish! I'm pretty sure any other person in their right mind would have laughed at us when we asked them to take care of our pets for at least 3 weeks (hopefully not longer). But Amanda always helps us without even blinking (well, I'm sure she curses us in private but at least to us she says yes with a smile). We could not be here if it were not for Amanda. We love you and miss you! I hope you have a very Happy Birthday! You really derserve the best.

On adoption related news - my facilitator is meeting this afternoon with the judge that will be doing our adoption court. Hopefully today she will know when our court date is and hopefully it will be before Joe and Morgan are scheduled to fly home next Thursday! I'll let you know when we find out.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you soooo much! What you guys are doing is amazing and I'm glad I can help. Miss you and love you, can't wait to see you all. The animals say hello!!!

    Love the picture :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete