Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Morgan!!!!

Happy 6th birthday to my oldest daughter (I like that I can say that now because I have 2).

Today my Morgan turns 6. Mommy is so, so sorry that she can not be there with you today. I can't wait until we are home and can all celebrate as a family. You are the best daughter a mom could ask for. You are beautiful, funny, sweet and so, so special to me. I can not put into words how much I love you my precious girl!

I can't believe it has been 6 years since you were born. Where does the time go?????

I am counting the days until I am with you again. Enjoy your day.

Love, Mommy

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN FROM YOUR AUNT BARBARA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jaime!!! I'm so sorry you couldn't be home in time for M's bday! You will have to make it an extra special party when you get home- complete with Victoria of course!!:) PRaying for you every day!!!
    ~Lyds

    ReplyDelete