Well, it is now 3:15pm here and we still don't have Victoria's visa. The Embassy is still waiting for the approval from the USCIS in Moscow. We still have a few hours today and a few hours in the morning tomorrow and we could still make our flight. If we don't get it I guess I will have to change my flights again. Most likely my Mom will go home, but it looks like the next flight Victoria and I could get on would not be until Thursday.
Please pray that we get this visa!!!!